One Year Warranty: If your product is defective within the first year, we will replace or repair it.
Hardware is non-refundable after installation/configuration.
Vandalism/theft of hardware is not covered under warranty.
Replacement of defective items will be issued upon testing of broken device. Labor/installation fees are not covered by defective item warranties.
Inability of communication with your system due to internet/network changes is not covered under warranty.
All Warranties are subject to these regulations and restrictions.
You must send the product back via prepaid shipping (NO SHIPPING REFUND)!
However, we will return your product via ground shipping at no cost to you.
1. Your warranty will be reviewed for repair or replacement then returned to you within 5 business days.
2. In the event your product model has been cancelled, you will be offered a new upgrade at no additional cost.
3. The value of your defective product model will be based on the current market value/selling price of other products that fall within that category. You will only be required to pay the difference to upgrade to a different product model.
4. If your product is replaced, the current warranty will still be effective. The replaced item will not add additional lifetime to your warranty period.
5. In order to expedite the return of your product, please include a written explanation of the problem with the product purchased. Once product has been received, our technicians will evaluate the nature of the defective product. If our technicians can not duplicate the problem stated in the written explanation, please be advised that the original product will be sent back to you via ground shipping.
6.You must provide a copy of your original sales receipt clearly indicating date of purchases.
7. Products must be returned in their original packaging with all the
accessories, power supplies and manuals. Incomplete returns will effect the
amount of your refund.
8. Hard disk drives are subject to failure by wear and tear usage. We are not held responsible for data loss due to hard drive failure, and client is responsible for maintaining backups of data on a regular basis. Hard disk drives are covered by a 90 day replacement warranty from date of installation.
Exclusions to the Warranty: This warranty is excluded or voided in the event of external or internal physical damages. Damages in transportation (a claim should be filed with the shipping company immediately). Damages due to power surges, lighting or improper power supply requirements. Damages due to improper use, Damages due to rain and /or flooding; improper environmental requirements.
Call for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) before you ship the item back. Display the RMA# prominently on the outside of the box. This will count down on any delay of the return of your refund.
24/7 Technologies is not responsible for hardware failure on systems that are not under monthly service monitoring. Failure of dvr or internal hard disk is not the responsibility of 24/7 Technologies. Hard disk drives/DVR systems are prone to failure and should be checked on a monthly basis by 24/7 Technologies to ensure your system is up to date and recording in a full functional manner. Settings are capable of being changed once logged into your CCTV System, therefore any settings that are changed preventing/changing recording schedule or accessibility is not the responsibility of 24/7 Technologies.
THIS WARRANTY IS SPECIFIC TO DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDERS/CAMERAS AND SUPERSEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER IMPLIED OR WRITTEN.
24/7 Technologies & ITS OWNERS, SUBSIDIARIES AND HEIRS ARE NOTLIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO FURTHER IS IMPLIED OR SUGGESTED.